Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First day of school

First of all,  we're so sorry for our brief absence from the blogging world. We just came back to school and are trying to find ways to keep up with school work and blogging so please bear with us. In the mean time, we've got some great posts lined up for you guys starting with these first day of school outfits.
                               
                         
                             

                             

                             


I got this super cute jumpsuit from Forever 21 and I wore a white sweater over it to make it a bit more school appropriate.

                             

                             
    You guys, I have a confession to make. I wore this outfit to school and before 1st period even started I got in trouble for violating the dress code. I had to go all the way back to my dorm and change. Moral of the story, follow your school's dress code. 



                              



No comments:

Post a Comment