Wednesday, July 9, 2014

about us

     It has come to our attention that the tiny box to your right entitled
about, doesn't say much about us. So we decided to give you a bit more
information. For a while we've wanted to try our hand at blogging but all
previous attempts have been complete disasters. The first time we
tried blogging we were really young and knew nothing about blogs aside
from knowing that we wanted to make one. So that quickly fell apart.
In our second blog we teamed up with our two best friends. Lack of
direction and terrible timing lead to the demise of that. We've grown
since then and we think we're ready for a blog we can commit to, as
the saying goes, third times the charm. Now that you know about our
history as bloggers, here are some facts about us.

Ogechi:

Style description: my style Is always changing but I really like
drawing style inspiration from the 1950s and the 1990s

Theme song:  pretty girl rock by Keri Hilson

Favorite clothing item: SKIRTS! You can't go wrong with skirts,
whether they're pencil,circle, or maxi, I love them all.

Hobbies: listening to music, crocheting, learning languages, baking, reading

Can't live without: lipstick. Reds are a staple but I also like
experimenting with fun colors such as purple and orange.

Ugochi:

Style description: My style is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gon' getBut really, my style changes so often. Some days i feel really edgy and some days I feel very posh.

Theme song: flawless by Beyoncé

Favorite clothing item: pants! When I have the right pair of pants on,
no matter the color or fit, I feel as if I can take on the day.

Hobbies: writing, reading, acting, and numbing my brain cells with television.

Can't live without: My iPad. I'm always reading my favorite blogs or
writing on it.

We post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment