Wednesday, August 6, 2014

White Collar

     The mane is finally free!!! Most of the year we rock braids, but we both decided our hair needed a breather. So of course India Arie's I Am Not My Hair has been on repeat. Also we've finally fixed the problem with our pictures, thanks to the readers who told us about it. If there are any other problems with the blog don't hesitate to shoot us an email.



         I'm kicking myself right now for not spotlighting these shoes. I got them a couple years ago at Charlotte Russe but I usually don't get a chance to wear them because they're kind of uncomfortable.



           There was a giant closing sale at the Pacsun in our mall. I got these super cool glasses there and every time I wear them I feel my inner disco queen come out.

Ugochi                                Ogechi
Shirt: Thrifted                      Shirt: Thrifted
Sweatshirt: Thirfted             Shirt Dress: Pacsun
Pants: Thrifted                    Shoes: Thrifted
Shoes: Charlotte Russe      Sunglasses: Pacsun


1 comment: