Friday, August 1, 2014

Sporty Spice

Hey guys!
Sorry we haven't posted since Monday. School's starting soon so we're super busy, a midst finishing summer homework and re-watching first and only season of Freaks and Geeks. We pinky promise we'll post part two of Back to School Shopping. But in the meantime enjoy these athletic inspired outfits.



I guess I should talk about how my outfit is athletic but the only
sport I've ever done is track, and I came in last in every meet.



I have no idea why I own a tennis skirt, the last time I played tennis
was in 7th grade P.E. Even then, we didn't get to wear cute skirts, we
had to wear baggy basketball shorts. I still have nightmares about
them.



Hey guys!
Sorry we haven't posted since Monday. School's starting soon so we're super busy, a midst finishing summer homework and re-watching first and only season of Freaks and Geeks. We pinky promise we'll post part two of Back to School Shopping. But in the meantime enjoy these athletic inspired outfits.

Ugochi                                                    Ogechi
Shirt- Pacsun (Sold out)                           Crop Top-H&M
Skirt-Forever 21                                      Sweatshirt- Thrifted
Shoes- Converse                     Tights-Pacsun (Sold Out)
                                              Skirt- Thrifted but similar item here
                                            Shoes- Thrifted

P.S Can you guys see these pictures? If not please let us know so we can try to fix it.

1 comment:

  1. Cool outfits! Freaks and Geeks is one of the best shows ever (one of the realest too i may add) .

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete